September 22, 2021 // Product
Finding an edge over competitors is a major priority for any company, whether you’re a household name or a startup. Maximizing telecom functionality as a way to increase revenue through sales process optimization, while simultaneously reducing frivolous spend on hosting your own telecom infrastructure, is often an overlooked area of a business that is ripe for wins.
When comparing CPaaS providers, it’s important to find a provider who has the features you need in order to gain that competitive edge. Each company is different, which is why you don’t need to fall into the trap of looking for the CPaaS with the most features. You want the CPaaS with meaningful features that fit your unique needs and can transform your communications operations.
Voxology enables your team to build the most robust and reliable communications services that fit the exact needs of your company. Our next-generation programmable voice and messaging offerings include:
- Click To Call // initiate phone calls through your own user interface
- Contact Center // enable inbound and outbound call control and phone service for agents
- Conferencing // connect two to thousands of people in a single conference
- CRM Integration // enable and capture more customer communication
- Automated Notifications and Alerts // integrate automated voice and/or SMS alerts for your users and customers
- Intelligent Routing // create an IVR that routes calls to the right person at the right time
- AI-Enabled Voice and Messaging // implement your AI assistant into your voice and messaging communications
- Call Recording and Transcription // record and transcribe calls to help with quality assurance and compliance
Partnership, Not Competition
Let’s talk about the elephant in the CPaaS room. As some of the CPaaS behemoths continue to grow as a company, their “features” and “services” have also continued to grow and colonize other, non-communications related services.
In essence, they are beginning to compete more and more with their own customers. The size and focus of these companies presents two critical issues for customers looking to maximize their telecom operations through a CPaaS:
- Customer Support — Many of our customers who switch to Voxology are surprised that we actually care about their questions and concerns, whether they’re strictly related to telecom issues or not. We purposefully staff our customer support department with people who have software development backgrounds. They aren’t just reading a prepared script when you call, with the sole purpose of getting you off the call as quickly as possible — they understand what’s going on “under the hood” and work with you to find real solutions.
- Informed Roadmap — Unfortunately, the feature-rich benefits that sold you on a major CPaaS can quickly become an impediment to your own growth. At Voxology, our vision for the future of our product includes customer feedback. We believe that many of the greatest ideas come directly from the real-world problems our customers are trying to solve.
At Voxology we treat our customers like partners, allowing their business needs to exert a meaningful influence on the decisions we make about product roadmap. New services like Media Stream and Group Messaging as well as features like batch messaging, external IDs, and speech recognition have all come out of conversations with customers.
Voxology is the telecommunications backbone of industry leaders in a wide range of markets. In addition to providing your developers with an easy-to-use API, we also provide the phone numbers, minutes, and call control functionality you need to modernize and maximize your entire communications infrastructure.
We supply the customized support, documentation, and getting started guides your team needs to build the features you and your customers are looking for, including:
- Local Phone Number Coverage // Search and provision phone numbers from our massive inventory of local numbers based on prefix (NPA-NXX), city/region, LATA, Rate Center, or postal code.
- Toll-Free and Vanity Phone Numbers // Provision dual-homed toll-free numbers that can easily be SMS and MMS enabled. You can even bring your own RespOrg (if you are one, or considering it).
- Programmable SMS/MMS // Send and receive SMS and MMS on toll-free and local phone numbers via an API.
- Logging // View message and call logs to see when automated interactions took place in the application.
- Answering Machine Detection // Provide alerts via voice, and create a customized experience for your end users — understanding whether you are leaving a message for a live person or a voicemail inbox.
- Call Control // Provide seemingly endless optionality on your call flows via the Voice API.
Ready to learn more about the Voxology features that can maximize your communications stack?Speak with a Voxologist